Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Delicacy From France- PAUL


    Hey, everyone! Today, I want to introduce you a very delicious restaurant coming from France! Obviously, the name of the restaurant is "PAUL". PAUL specially provided bagutte, dessert or some France cuisines. We can enjoy eating genuine cuisines of France in PAUL. When the first time I had afternoon tea with my friends in PAUL, I felt in love with their dessert and warm  atmosphere. So, now let me show you what we had in PAUL.




      The dessert is the most famous and popular one in PAUL. It is named "101頁千層派". This is also my favorite dessert in PAUL since in the middle of the two pie crust, many pastry cream with strawberry mixed tasted wonderful and delicious. Strong flavor of strawberry with sweet and soft pastry cream brought us a wonderful feeling. The dessert is not too sweet to swallow and also appeals many gril's mind by its beautiful and delicious- looking appearance.  






This is also the other delicious dessert. The dessert is named "諾曼地蘋果布丁塔". By mixing with lemon and apple, it tasted more rich and sour. Actually, I could not stand with it's sour taste since I like sweeter dessert more, but if anyone likes sour taste of dessert, I recommend you to try it once. 


After having  a sweet date in PAUL, I was satisfied with their services and food. The waiters were very nice and diligent. They always cared about our needs and provided a sufficient service. The food their were above the average among all the restaurant in Taiwan. Here, I recommend sincerely that PAUL will be a best choice if you want to have a nice afternoon tea with friends, family or lovers. I will provide some information of PAUL Below of the page.



PAUL (TAICHUNG)

Address: 新光三越, No. 111, Section 2, Táizhōnggǎng Rd, Situn District, Taichung City, Taiwan 407 
               (second floor)
Phone Number: 04-22556270
Business Time: AM08:00~PM22:00
Website: http://www.paul-international.com/tw/historique

MAP



檢視較大的地圖

No comments:

Post a Comment