Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Having A Wonderful Afternoon In "Cafe' Yestoday"

Good Afternoon!Everyone!
Today, I want tell you a big surprise! I found a very cool restaurant serving brunch and afternoon tea, and the restaurant is just near our school!
The restaurant is called "Cafe' Yestoday". Actually, "Cafe'Yestoday" is very popular among students since their meals are not expensive and their environment and atmosphere is clean and warm. So, now I want to introduce their food and environment by some pictures!



The picture showed the  outside appearance of "Cafe' Yestoday". 
Their decoration looked simple and comfortable!



Their daily specials were showing on the black board.





The menu


I liked their menu because its decoration was not fancy, but content was simple and easy to read.



A bicycle could be the one of  their decorations!




The had an opened kitchen and bar counter .




A glass showcase  was showing some cakes and salads.



Customers could seat beside the French window.



"Cafe' Yestoday" offered enough seats for our dating!



The food was smoked chicken triangle breast sandwich. The sandwich contained smoked chicken, tomato, cheese and lettuce. I think their mix had a wonderful taste. The chicken was juicy and the flavor of the cheese smells good. The salad was healthy with no fat! 







Earl Milk Tea

The Earl Milk Tea had a heavy smell of earl. The teacup and teapot looked simple and cool. 
I really like their tableware because they gave me an easy and relaxing feeling. 





WOO! The dessert was Strawberry Pancake!
The strawberries were fresh and sweet. The pancakes werecrisp and savoury. 
I like it very much!






Egg Salad Sandwich

Actually, I am fan of Egg salad Sandwich. I always ordered egg salad sandwich when I was in a restaurant. 
The egg salad sandwich was very delicious and special. They added many healthy vegetables into the sandwich , so that I fell in love with it!











"Cafe' Yestoday" is a very good restaurant when I want to chat with my friends or just want to have a sweet afternoon with delicious food or dessert. Also, it is close to our school. The delicious food, clean environment and conveniency are the reasons that I like Yestoday and to recommend it to you!




Information

"Cafe' Yestoday"

Address: Taichung County 434, Art Street, Longjing Township 97
Phone Number: (04) 2652-4615
Business Hour: 07:30~ 22:00





Map




檢視較大的地圖

No comments:

Post a Comment