Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Love Pasta- BELLINI PASTA PASTA



Hehe...Are you hungry now? 
Now, I want to introduce an Italian restaurant where offers pasta, pizza, steaks, and some other delicious food. The restaurant is named BELLINI. BELLINI is a chain restaurant and comes from Taipei. 
Fortunately, it opened in Taichung three years ago. At that time, BELLINI was very popular among people. For me, I also had meals in BELLINI in Taipei, as well as in Taichung for many times. I like their food, environment and service. So, I want to show you my favorite meals in BELLINI.



The most special of BELLINI is that one kind of pasta is always for two to three people to share. So, they offer a clinch for customers to get the pasta in their plates. The one I like very much presents from the picture  below. It was a Japaness flavor. The pasta mainly contained sea sedge, salmon roe, mayonnaise. It was easy and incredibly refreshing on hot day. The noodles were also chewy. 



I liked the tableware since it was easy to be used and simple. The logo of BELLINI was clear and special which mainly focused on translating their delicious pasta. 






BELLINI has been opening more and more restaurant in Taipei. More and more fans share their experiences  when dining at BELLINI by blogs or orally, so that BELLINI became one of the successful restaurants in Taiwan. As for me, since the good images of BELLINI has deepened in my mind, I wholeheartedly introduce it for you. So I provide the information of BELLINI in Taichung below.


BELLINI PASTA

Address: 40360, Taichung City, West District
Phone Number: (04) 2328-2388 
Business Time: 11:00 AM ~ 22:00 PM

MAP




View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment